- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- Take your oats and strawberry syrup (you can also use strawberry ice cream topping syrup or flavoring) placing them in a microwave safe container.
- Mix in the water evenly.
- You can also mix in 1 tablespoons of marshmallow creme for extra sweetness.
- Once all of the ingredients are mixed in, the vanilla is optional, you will microwave it for about 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Be careful when you take it out because it will be HOT.
- 1 serving
- 5 min total
- 3 min prep
NotesThis could be the start of a very "seductive" Valentine's Day breakfast in bed for your SO! More to follow....
This is a great colored and tasty comfort type of quick dish. If you happened to forget the upcoming date in February that revolves around love this may come in handy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Delightful DessertsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More