RADIOACTIVE VALENTINE OATMEAL
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- Take your oats and strawberry syrup (you can also use strawberry ice cream topping syrup or flavoring) placing them in a microwave safe container.
- Mix in the water evenly.
- You can also mix in 1 tablespoons of marshmallow creme for extra sweetness.
- Once all of the ingredients are mixed in, the vanilla is optional, you will microwave it for about 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Be careful when you take it out because it will be HOT.
- 1 serving
- 5 min total
- 3 min prep
NotesThis could be the start of a very "seductive" Valentine's Day breakfast in bed for your SO! More to follow....
This is a great colored and tasty comfort type of quick dish. If you happened to forget the upcoming date in February that revolves around love this may come in handy.