- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- Take your oats and strawberry syrup (you can also use strawberry ice cream topping syrup or flavoring) placing them in a microwave safe container.
- Mix in the water evenly.
- You can also mix in 1 tablespoons of marshmallow creme for extra sweetness.
- Once all of the ingredients are mixed in, the vanilla is optional, you will microwave it for about 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Be careful when you take it out because it will be HOT.
- 1 serving
- 5 min total
- 3 min prep
NotesThis could be the start of a very "seductive" Valentine's Day breakfast in bed for your SO! More to follow....
This is a great colored and tasty comfort type of quick dish. If you happened to forget the upcoming date in February that revolves around love this may come in handy.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking for a Cure
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More