- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 2 bunches radishes, quartered or sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups freshly shelled peas or frozen small peas
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (used the sweet onion)
- handful of chopped fresh dill ( I did not have this)
- Melt the butter and olive oil in a saute pan add radishes and gently cook the until half cooked.
- Add the sliced onions and saute until translucent.
- Add the peas with 1/4 cup water.
- Continue cooking until the peas and radishes are tender.
- Season to taste.
- Garnish with scallions and dill.
NotesI was watching French Food at Home and she made this vegetable dish. The addition of radishes intrigued me so I gave it a try. It is a great dish. When you cook the radishes they are sweet, they loose that sharpness they have when raw.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More