- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 2 bunches radishes, quartered or sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups freshly shelled peas or frozen small peas
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (used the sweet onion)
- handful of chopped fresh dill ( I did not have this)
- Melt the butter and olive oil in a saute pan add radishes and gently cook the until half cooked.
- Add the sliced onions and saute until translucent.
- Add the peas with 1/4 cup water.
- Continue cooking until the peas and radishes are tender.
- Season to taste.
- Garnish with scallions and dill.
NotesI was watching French Food at Home and she made this vegetable dish. The addition of radishes intrigued me so I gave it a try. It is a great dish. When you cook the radishes they are sweet, they loose that sharpness they have when raw.