RADISHES AND PEAS
Radishes and Peas
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 2 bunches radishes, quartered or sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups freshly shelled peas or frozen small peas
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (used the sweet onion)
- handful of chopped fresh dill ( I did not have this)
Melt the butter and olive oil in a saute pan add radishes and gently cook the until half cooked.
Add the sliced onions and saute until translucent.
Add the peas with 1/4 cup water.
Continue cooking until the peas and radishes are tender.
Season to taste.
Garnish with scallions and dill.
Website Credit: http://canadianbakertoo.blogspot.com/2010/01/radishes-and-peas.html