- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 6oz pkg orange jello
- 1 6oz pkg lemon jello
- 1 6oz pkg lime jello
- 1 6oz pkg cherry jello
- 4 cups Sour Cream
- Use a trifle dish (see through glass deep dish)
- Start with the orange jello:
- Dissolve it in 2 cups boiling water.
- To 1/2 cup of the liquid, add 1 cup of sour cream and stir well.
- Pour this mixture into a bowl and put into the fridge to chill.
- When set, gently pour over the rest of the orange jello and chill until firm. Repeat with remaining colors in order given.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce