- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 6oz pkg orange jello
- 1 6oz pkg lemon jello
- 1 6oz pkg lime jello
- 1 6oz pkg cherry jello
- 4 cups Sour Cream
- Use a trifle dish (see through glass deep dish)
- Start with the orange jello:
- Dissolve it in 2 cups boiling water.
- To 1/2 cup of the liquid, add 1 cup of sour cream and stir well.
- Pour this mixture into a bowl and put into the fridge to chill.
- When set, gently pour over the rest of the orange jello and chill until firm. Repeat with remaining colors in order given.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More