- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 6oz pkg orange jello
- 1 6oz pkg lemon jello
- 1 6oz pkg lime jello
- 1 6oz pkg cherry jello
- 4 cups Sour Cream
- Use a trifle dish (see through glass deep dish)
- Start with the orange jello:
- Dissolve it in 2 cups boiling water.
- To 1/2 cup of the liquid, add 1 cup of sour cream and stir well.
- Pour this mixture into a bowl and put into the fridge to chill.
- When set, gently pour over the rest of the orange jello and chill until firm. Repeat with remaining colors in order given.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Special SmoothiesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More