- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup dark raisins
- 1/3 cup rum or orange juice
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or marg. softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 lrg eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup half and half or milk
- In a sauce pan,bring raisins and rum( or orange juice)just to a simmer over med. heat;
- remove from heat
- In a sm. bowl combine flour with baking powder and cinnamon
- In another bowl beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Alternately stir in flour mixture and milk into butter mixture beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Drain raisins and discard soaking liquid,then stir raisins into batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan filling 3/4 full.
- Bake 350* for 20-25 min. or until lightly browned and cupcake test done.
NotesThese cupcakes are so moist and delicious,perfect with coffee and guests.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More