- Cooking Time: 45-50
- Preparation Time:
- Pastry for 9 inch pie
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 c. light or dark corn syrup
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c. raisins
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare pastry, beat eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, corn syrup and butter with hand beater until blended.
- Stir walnuts and raisins in. Pour into pastry lined pie pan and bake until set, 45 to 50 minutes.
NotesThis pie is perfect for autumn, it fills your home with spicy smells and it tastes just delicious!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Yummy Butternut Squash Soup
Meatball Stufeed Tomato
Zesty Party MixSee More