- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cashews
- 2 cups raisins
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk and corn syrup for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla until blended. Stir in cashews and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator.
NotesAt Christmas, I serve these bite-size chocolates in festive paper cups decorated with snowmen or Santas. They're easy to make, and my family loves the salty and sweet flavor combination.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More