- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cashews
- 2 cups raisins
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk and corn syrup for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla until blended. Stir in cashews and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator.
NotesAt Christmas, I serve these bite-size chocolates in festive paper cups decorated with snowmen or Santas. They're easy to make, and my family loves the salty and sweet flavor combination.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MetroCooking DC 2013
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More