- Cooking Time: 16-18
- Preparation Time: 5-6
- Full box Dassant Classic Beer Bread Mix
- 12 oz. can ginger ale
- 1/2 cup walnuts - chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3 oz. golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter - melted
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Lightly grease a standard muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine mix with walnuts, sugar, allspice and golden raisins in large mixing bowl.
- Add ginger ale.
- Quickly fold together about 20-30 seconds.
- Careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon into muffin tins until 2/3 full.
- Drizzle with with melted butter.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
A Falcon FeastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More