- Cooking Time: 45-50
- Preparation Time:
- Pastry for 9 inch pie
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 c. light or dark corn syrup
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c. raisins
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare pastry, beat eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, corn syrup and butter with hand beater until blended.
- Stir walnuts and raisins in. Pour into pastry lined pie pan and bake until set, 45 to 50 minutes.
NotesThis pie is perfect for autumn, it fills your home with spicy smells and it tastes just delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More