- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 c. sunflower seeds, out of shell
- 2 pkgs. Ramen noodles, chicken flavor
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 seasoning packets out of noodles
- Break up noodles, and toss with cabbage, onion, and seeds.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over salad before severing.
NotesMy mom is the first to introduce this recipe to me, and I love it, plus it is way too easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
MetroCooking DC 2013
Nick's PicksSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More