- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 c. sunflower seeds, out of shell
- 2 pkgs. Ramen noodles, chicken flavor
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 seasoning packets out of noodles
- Break up noodles, and toss with cabbage, onion, and seeds.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over salad before severing.
NotesMy mom is the first to introduce this recipe to me, and I love it, plus it is way too easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More