- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package ramen - soysauce flavor
- 1/2 cabbage
- 2 T. green onion
- 1 T. Ground sesame seeds
- 2 T. almonds, sliced
- Ramen soup mix (from package)
- 3 T. oil
- 2 T. sweet rice vinegar
- 1/2 t. salt
- dash pepper
- dash Italian seasoning
- Optional: Mix in 1 chicken breast, cooked and diced
- Chop the salad ingrediants and toss with the dressing. Right before serving, crumble the ramen noodles over the top of the salad.
NotesMy friend Sandra Kishi shared this recipe when we lived in Japan. She called it, "Shoyu Ramen Salada".
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More