- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Beef boneless sirloin(or use 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 2 Cups water
- 1 Pkg. Oriental-flavored ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 Pkg.(16 oz.)fresh stir-fry vegetables- broccoli,cauliflower,celery,carrots,snow-pea pods and bell peppers)(4 cups)
- 1/4 Cup stir-fry sauce
- 1. Remove fat from beef.
- Cut beef into thin strips.
- In a 12-inch skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook beef in oli 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown.
- Remove beef from skillet; keep warm.
- 2. In same skillet,heat water to boiling.
- Break up noodles from soup mix into water; stir until slightly softened.
- Stir in vegetables.
- 3. Heat to boiling.
- Boil 5 to 7 minutes,stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in contents of seasoning packet from soup mix, stir-fry sauce and beef.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Food Travels Through Italy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More