- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Beef boneless sirloin(or use 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 2 Cups water
- 1 Pkg. Oriental-flavored ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 Pkg.(16 oz.)fresh stir-fry vegetables- broccoli,cauliflower,celery,carrots,snow-pea pods and bell peppers)(4 cups)
- 1/4 Cup stir-fry sauce
- 1. Remove fat from beef.
- Cut beef into thin strips.
- In a 12-inch skillet,heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook beef in oli 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown.
- Remove beef from skillet; keep warm.
- 2. In same skillet,heat water to boiling.
- Break up noodles from soup mix into water; stir until slightly softened.
- Stir in vegetables.
- 3. Heat to boiling.
- Boil 5 to 7 minutes,stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in contents of seasoning packet from soup mix, stir-fry sauce and beef.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until hot.