- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- (makes 6 large ramp pretzels)
- 3 ½ C of flour
- 4 T brown sugar
- 2 tsp. salt (sea salt preferably)
- 1 Tblsp yeast, dissolved in the water
- 1 C water (120°) fairly warm but not hot.
- 2 t baking soda mixed with 1 Cup hot water (in a small bowl)
- 1 egg beaten with 1 teasp. water
- (in a small bowl)
- Mix water/yeast,brown sugar and salt, by hand. Add flour and stir until smooth. (let the dough sit overnight in a bowl or plastic container in the refridgerator.)
- Divide the dough into 6 pieces. Roll each piece into a rope, and twist to ramp shape.
- Bake in hot oven 450 degrees (225 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until well browned. Brush with melted butter and enjoy Rampenfest soft, pretzel goodness
NotesEin altes Familie Rezept überschritt unten von Erzeugung zu Erzeugung.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More