- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 onion, chopped
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef, ranch dressing mix, egg, crushed crackers, and onion. Form into hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place patties on the grill, and cook 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More