- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 onion, chopped
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef, ranch dressing mix, egg, crushed crackers, and onion. Form into hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place patties on the grill, and cook 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More