- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package DRY ranch dressing mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup FINELY crushed saltine crackers
- 1 onion, chopped
- Preheat the grill for high heat or
- (grill style frying pan in kitchen) In a bowl, mix the ground beef, ranch dressing mix, egg,
- crushed crackers, and onion.
- Form into hamburger patties.
- Lightly BRUSH oil the grill grate.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook 5 minutes per side,
- or until well done
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
culinary karmaSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More