- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package DRY ranch dressing mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup FINELY crushed saltine crackers
- 1 onion, chopped
- Preheat the grill for high heat or
- (grill style frying pan in kitchen) In a bowl, mix the ground beef, ranch dressing mix, egg,
- crushed crackers, and onion.
- Form into hamburger patties.
- Lightly BRUSH oil the grill grate.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook 5 minutes per side,
- or until well done
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More