- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cans ranch style beans
- 2 cans Ro-Tel with cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- Shredded cheese, mexican style
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown ground beef and onion; drain.
- Layer ingredients in large casserole dish, starting with meat mixture, then following with cheese layer.
- Continue layers, ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Simple Homemade Favorites
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More