- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cans ranch style beans
- 2 cans Ro-Tel with cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- Shredded cheese, mexican style
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown ground beef and onion; drain.
- Layer ingredients in large casserole dish, starting with meat mixture, then following with cheese layer.
- Continue layers, ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
A Falcon Feast
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More