- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 oz) package Ranch style dressing mix
- 3 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese and dressing mix.
- Form into one large ball or 2 smaller balls. Roll in chopped pecans to coat surface. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight. Serve with crackers.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More