- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 oz) package Ranch style dressing mix
- 3 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese and dressing mix.
- Form into one large ball or 2 smaller balls. Roll in chopped pecans to coat surface. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight. Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More