- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups shredded sharp or extra sharp Cheddar
- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix (I always
- use Hidden Valley Ranch mix)
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and dressing mix. Form into one large ball or two smaller balls. Roll in chopped pecans to coat surface. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
NotesMakes 1 large cheese ball or 2 small cheese balls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Naked MacaronSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More