- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups shredded sharp or extra sharp Cheddar
- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix (I always
- use Hidden Valley Ranch mix)
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and dressing mix. Form into one large ball or two smaller balls. Roll in chopped pecans to coat surface. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
NotesMakes 1 large cheese ball or 2 small cheese balls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More