RANCH CHICKEN FAJITAS (EASY)
Ranch Chicken Fajitas (easy)
- 3 pounds chicken breast
- 2 packages fajita or taco seasoning
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 2 packages (10 ea.) tortillas
- FIXINS' (See Step 5)
Cook the chicken breasts - you can do this in the microwave or on the stove with about a cup of water, your choice. Drain off broth and save.
2. Chop up the cooked chicken and return to the stove (or microwave).
3. Add all 3 seasoning packets to chicken. Stir in about 1 cup of the reserved broth. Cook for about 5 more minutes on stove or 2-3 in microwave.
4. Transfer all to crock pot and set temperature on low.
5. Set out some serving dishes with FIXINS': Shredded Cheese, Salsa, Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Jalapenos, etc.
6. Place a stack of paper plates next to the serving dishes. Place a stack of paper napkins nearby.
7. Throw some flour on your face (to make it LOOK like you spent all day cooking!), and stand back and let everyone serve themselves.
Be sure to follow Step #7!! : )