- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryHere's an EASY fajita recipe that's great for those upcoming Super Bowl parties...or any time you need to feed a hungry crowd without spending all day in the kitchen!
Be sure to follow Step #7!! : )
- 3 pounds chicken breast
- 2 packages fajita or taco seasoning
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 2 packages (10 ea.) tortillas
- FIXINS' (See Step 5)
- Cook the chicken breasts - you can do this in the microwave or on the stove with about a cup of water, your choice. Drain off broth and save.
- 2. Chop up the cooked chicken and return to the stove (or microwave).
- 3. Add all 3 seasoning packets to chicken. Stir in about 1 cup of the reserved broth. Cook for about 5 more minutes on stove or 2-3 in microwave.
- 4. Transfer all to crock pot and set temperature on low.
- 5. Set out some serving dishes with FIXINS': Shredded Cheese, Salsa, Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Jalapenos, etc.
- 6. Place a stack of paper plates next to the serving dishes. Place a stack of paper napkins nearby.
- 7. Throw some flour on your face (to make it LOOK like you spent all day cooking!), and stand back and let everyone serve themselves.