- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds chicken breast
- 2 packages fajita or taco seasoning
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- 2 packages (10 ea.) tortillas
- FIXINS' (See Step 5)
- Cook the chicken breasts - you can do this in the microwave or on the stove with about a cup of water, your choice. Drain off broth and save.
- 2. Chop up the cooked chicken and return to the stove (or microwave).
- 3. Add all 3 seasoning packets to chicken. Stir in about 1 cup of the reserved broth. Cook for about 5 more minutes on stove or 2-3 in microwave.
- 4. Transfer all to crock pot and set temperature on low.
- 5. Set out some serving dishes with FIXINS': Shredded Cheese, Salsa, Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Jalapenos, etc.
- 6. Place a stack of paper plates next to the serving dishes. Place a stack of paper napkins nearby.
- 7. Throw some flour on your face (to make it LOOK like you spent all day cooking!), and stand back and let everyone serve themselves.
NotesHere's an EASY fajita recipe that's great for those upcoming Super Bowl parties...or any time you need to feed a hungry crowd without spending all day in the kitchen!
Be sure to follow Step #7!! : )
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More