- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1-Bag of salad greens
- 1-6 oz.pkg grilled chicken breast
- 1-C. chopped celery
- 1-large tomatoe cut into wedges
- 1/2- C. green onions sliced
- 1/3-C. Ranch dressing
- 2- Tbsp. of BBQ sauce
- 1/2-C. of shredded Cheese.
- mix ranch and BBQ sauce together to make dressing add it last, toss greens and everything else into a large bowl, Add dressing and toss lightly.
Notesa picnic gathering.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More