- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1-Bag of salad greens
- 1-6 oz.pkg grilled chicken breast
- 1-C. chopped celery
- 1-large tomatoe cut into wedges
- 1/2- C. green onions sliced
- 1/3-C. Ranch dressing
- 2- Tbsp. of BBQ sauce
- 1/2-C. of shredded Cheese.
- mix ranch and BBQ sauce together to make dressing add it last, toss greens and everything else into a large bowl, Add dressing and toss lightly.
Notesa picnic gathering.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More