- Cooking Time: 22
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 package (1 ounce) ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix (2 tablespoons)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll both packages of pizza dough and arrange side by side on a large round pizza stone, shaping into a circle.
- Using lightly floured roller, roll dough to edge of baking stone, pressing seams to seal.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, ranch seasoning mix and garlic; mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Chop broccoli.
- Dice bell pepper using Crinkle cut carrot.
- Slice olives.
- Sprinkle broccoli, bell pepper, carrot and olives over pizza; top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Grate Parmesan cheese over pizza.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges using a pizza cutter; serve.
- Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More