- Cooking Time: 22
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 package (1 ounce) ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix (2 tablespoons)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll both packages of pizza dough and arrange side by side on a large round pizza stone, shaping into a circle.
Using lightly floured roller, roll dough to edge of baking stone, pressing seams to seal.
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, ranch seasoning mix and garlic; mix well.
Spread mixture evenly over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.
Dice bell pepper using Crinkle cut carrot.
Sprinkle broccoli, bell pepper, carrot and olives over pizza; top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Grate Parmesan cheese over pizza.
Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
Cut into wedges using a pizza cutter; serve.
Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings