Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner
"Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner – get out your sheet pan to make this delicious and easy dinner with ranch pork chops and potatoes!"Serves 6 | Prep Time 5 mins | Cook Time 40 mins
3 tbsp olive oil
1 oz ranch salad dressing and seasoning dry (1 oz package)
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tsp ground black pepper
6 pork chops either boneless or bone-in will work
2 lb baby potatoes
1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and potatoes and toss well.
3. In a small bowl mix together the ranch seasoning, smoked paprika, oregano and black pepper. Rub the seasoning over the pork chops and the potatoes. I didn't find the need for additional salt, but feel free to season with salt to taste.
4. Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for about 35 to 40 minutes or until the pork chops are cooked through and the potatoes are fork tender. The internal temperature of the chops should reach 145 degrees F (63 degrees C) when cooked. Also please note that all ovens are different, and some may take longer and some may require less time.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley then serve immediately.
Pairs Well With
Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner - get out your sheet pan to make this delicious and easy dinner with ranch pork chops and potatoes!