- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (5 oz.) pkg. scalloped cheesy potatoes
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing
- 1/2 c. Velveeta, small pieces
- 1/2 c. chopped green bellpepper
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 4 slices bacon, crumbled
- Bring 2 1/4 cups cold water to boil in 2 quart saucepan.
- Add potatoes; simmer, uncovered, over medium heat 15 to 18 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed.
- Stir in sauce mix and milk; simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring frequently.
- Stir in dressing, process cheese food, peppers and onions.
- Top with bacon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
The One Dollar Cookbook
Cooking for a CureSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More