- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (5 oz.) pkg. scalloped cheesy potatoes
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing
- 1/2 c. Velveeta, small pieces
- 1/2 c. chopped green bellpepper
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 4 slices bacon, crumbled
- Bring 2 1/4 cups cold water to boil in 2 quart saucepan.
- Add potatoes; simmer, uncovered, over medium heat 15 to 18 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed.
- Stir in sauce mix and milk; simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring frequently.
- Stir in dressing, process cheese food, peppers and onions.
- Top with bacon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Growers' Giveback Potluck
My Family CookbookSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More