- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup room temperature butter ( I think next time I would add another 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups large flake oatmeal
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1/2 cup coconut (called for toasted, I did not toast it)
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips (used 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 350º
- In small bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda with a whisk; set aside.
- In your mixer bowl add butter and both sugars, cream this until light and creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined
- Add flour mixture and combine until just combined.
- Take your bowl off mixer and then stir in oats, cornflakes, coconut, chcoolate chips and nuts by hand.
- Use large cookie scoop and roll into balls.
- Place on lined cookie sheet, leaving about 3" space around cookies and flatten with palm of hand or you could use a sugared fork to flatten.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden.
NotesOn Cookie Madness blog I saw this posting and thought it was interesting. You can read the write up about these cookies on Anna's blog. I have not put Corn Flakes into cookies before. The cookies were good, great for dunking in coffee or milk. They are a very crisp cookie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Special SmoothiesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More