- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup room temperature butter ( I think next time I would add another 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups large flake oatmeal
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1/2 cup coconut (called for toasted, I did not toast it)
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips (used 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
Preheat oven to 350º
In small bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda with a whisk; set aside.
In your mixer bowl add butter and both sugars, cream this until light and creamy.
Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined
Add flour mixture and combine until just combined.
Take your bowl off mixer and then stir in oats, cornflakes, coconut, chcoolate chips and nuts by hand.
Use large cookie scoop and roll into balls.
Place on lined cookie sheet, leaving about 3" space around cookies and flatten with palm of hand or you could use a sugared fork to flatten.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden.
Website Credit: http://canadianbakertoo.blogspot.com/