- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons protein powder -- plain
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375º
- soften cream cheese and mix in the grated cheddar cheese and the egg. Blend in the protein powder and salt.
- Gather the dough up into a ball and knead it lightly until it is about the consistency of Play-Doh
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam.
- Roll the dough out into “snakes” and cut into straws about 2 inches long.
- Lay each 2 inch piece on a cookie sheet (or you can roll into marble sized balls and flatten with the back of a spoon)
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 15-20 mins, or until browned.
- Let cool on wire racks.
- Can be spiced with herbs or Cajun spices for a different taste
- Makes 3-4 dozen. Total carbs 7 for the whole batch
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More