- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons protein powder -- plain
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375º
- soften cream cheese and mix in the grated cheddar cheese and the egg. Blend in the protein powder and salt.
- Gather the dough up into a ball and knead it lightly until it is about the consistency of Play-Doh
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam.
- Roll the dough out into “snakes” and cut into straws about 2 inches long.
- Lay each 2 inch piece on a cookie sheet (or you can roll into marble sized balls and flatten with the back of a spoon)
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 15-20 mins, or until browned.
- Let cool on wire racks.
- Can be spiced with herbs or Cajun spices for a different taste
- Makes 3-4 dozen. Total carbs 7 for the whole batch
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More