- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14-18 meatballs
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 lb. ground veal
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 c. freshly grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 1 1/2 tblsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 to 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 2 c. plain bread crumbs
- 2 c. water
- 1 c. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, lightly smashed
- With your hands, combine the beef, veal, and pork in a large bowl. Add the eggs, cheese, parsley, minced garlic, and salt and pepper to taste and blend the ingredients together, Add the bread crumbs and blend until the meat mixture is moist. Shape the meat mixture into 2 1/2 to 3-inch balls.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, Saute the whole garlic until lightly brown to flavor the oil, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the garlic with slotted spoon and discard. Add the meatballs and fry in batches, being carful not to crowd the pan. When the bottom half of the meatball is well browned and slightly crisp, about 5 to 6 minutes, turn it and cook the other side for 5 minutes more. Remove the meatballs from the heat and drain on paper towels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More