- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1-8oz package of cream cheese softened
- 2-tblsp.of milk
- 1-tblsp.of sugar
- 1-pre baked pie crust
- 1-cup of fresh rasberries
- 1-cup of fresh blueberries
- 3/4 tblsp.sugar,
- dash of salt
- 1cup of water
- 1-tblsp.of cornstarch
- 1/4-cup of rasberry flavored gelatin
- whipped cream
- Stir together cream cheese,milk and the 1 tblsp of sugar.
- Spread over bottom of cooled pie crust.
- set aside
- Combine rasberries and blueberries and pour into pie crust and set aside.
- combine 3/4 cup of sugar,cornstarch,dash of salt,and 1 cup of water in a sauce pan.
- cook and stir till thickened and bubbly,cook and stir 2 min more.S
- tir in gelatin.cool mixture slightly,pour over berries,cover and refrigerate,4 hours or over night.
- dollop with whip cream.
NotesThis is simple and really pretty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Get Cookin'See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More