- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1-8oz package of cream cheese softened
- 2-tblsp.of milk
- 1-tblsp.of sugar
- 1-pre baked pie crust
- 1-cup of fresh rasberries
- 1-cup of fresh blueberries
- 3/4 tblsp.sugar,
- dash of salt
- 1cup of water
- 1-tblsp.of cornstarch
- 1/4-cup of rasberry flavored gelatin
- whipped cream
- Stir together cream cheese,milk and the 1 tblsp of sugar.
- Spread over bottom of cooled pie crust.
- set aside
- Combine rasberries and blueberries and pour into pie crust and set aside.
- combine 3/4 cup of sugar,cornstarch,dash of salt,and 1 cup of water in a sauce pan.
- cook and stir till thickened and bubbly,cook and stir 2 min more.S
- tir in gelatin.cool mixture slightly,pour over berries,cover and refrigerate,4 hours or over night.
- dollop with whip cream.
NotesThis is simple and really pretty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More