- Cooking Time: 32-37
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package original or raspberry No Pudge! brand brownie mix
- 6 oz. nonfat vanilla or raspberry yogurt
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees (F). Lightly spray an 8x8 or 9x9 square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, yogurt, and egg white in a mixing bowl (batter will be very thick). Once all dry mix is incorporated, continue stirring for 1-2 minutes until smooth and shiny. Gently fold in raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake 32-37 minutes.
- Enjoy alone or with a scoop of low fat ice cream or frozen yogurt.
NotesThis recipe takes a wonderful thing (No Pudge! brand brownie mix) and makes it so tasty that my husband prefers these to regular brownies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More