- Cooking Time: 32-37
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package original or raspberry No Pudge! brand brownie mix
- 6 oz. nonfat vanilla or raspberry yogurt
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees (F). Lightly spray an 8x8 or 9x9 square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, yogurt, and egg white in a mixing bowl (batter will be very thick). Once all dry mix is incorporated, continue stirring for 1-2 minutes until smooth and shiny. Gently fold in raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake 32-37 minutes.
- Enjoy alone or with a scoop of low fat ice cream or frozen yogurt.
NotesThis recipe takes a wonderful thing (No Pudge! brand brownie mix) and makes it so tasty that my husband prefers these to regular brownies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
NFPG Recipe Collection
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More