- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes five half-pints
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced rhubarb
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups raspberries or one 12-ounce package frozen lightly sweetened red raspberries
- 1 3-ounce package raspberry-flavored gelatin (not sugar free)
- 1. In a large heavy kettle combine rhubarb and sugar. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes or until sugar is moistened. Bring to boiling. Boil, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring often. Add berries; return to boiling. Boil hard 5 to 6 minutes or until thick, stirring often. Remove from heat. Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- 2. Ladel into half-pint freezer containers; leaving a 1/2″ headspace. Seal; label. Let stand at room temperature until set. Store jam up to 3 weeks in the ‘fridge or 1 year in the freezer.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More