- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups raspberries
- 1/2 cup good quality honey (My kind had a bit of honeycomb still in it, yum)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 oz. dried lavender (to rehydrate, see instructions above) or 1-2 Sprigs, fresh lavender
- 1 packet Fruit Jell - Freezer Jam Pectin
- 5 jam containers, ready to use (They sell specialty Freezer Jam Jars, I believe by the same manufacturer, with cute purple tops.)
- In a large bowl, crush raspberries until only small pieces remain and mixture is quite liquid. This may take a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix Pectin and sugar together until incorporated. Add to mashed raspberries. Add honey (microwaving if necessary to get it thin enough to pour). Stir for 3 minutes. Add lavender and lightly stir.
- Ladle into clean jam jars, leaving 1/2" space at the top. Cap and let sit for 30 minutes. Store in your freezer until ready to use, or transfer to fridge and eat!
- Jam keeps several weeks in the fridge or up to one year in the freezer.
NotesI like raspberry jam pretty tart, so if you prefer a sweeter jam, add another 1/2 cup of sugar
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More