- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; saute 5 minutes.
- Combine thyme and 1/4 teaspoon salt; sprinkle over chicken.
- Add chicken to skillet; saute 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, preserves, vinegar, and pepper, stirring constantly until the preserves melt.
- Spoon raspberry sauce over chicken.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half and 2 tablespoons sauce)
- NUTRITION PER SERVING
- CALORIES 210(12% from fat); FAT 2.8g (sat 0.6g,mono 0.7g,poly 0.9g); PROTEIN 26.6g; CHOLESTEROL 66mg; CALCIUM 24mg; SODIUM 378mg; FIBER 0.8g; IRON 1.1mg; CARBOHYDRATE 19.3g
NotesAnother one from Cooking Light! I have also made this with orange marmelade and it was very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More