- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 pints raspberry sorbet, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) bar white chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Fresh raspberries
- White chocolate baking bar, shaved for curls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all crust ingredients in small bowl.
- Press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Spread softened raspberry sorbet evenly over cooled crust.
- Freeze until firm (2 hours).
- Place white chocolate and 1/2 cup whipping cream in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high, 1 minute; stir.
- Continue microwaving 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Cool 30 minutes or until mixture comes to room temperature.
- Beat remaining whipping cream in small bowl until soft peaks form.
- Gently stir whipped cream into white chocolate mixture.
- Spread over frozen raspberry sorbet.
- Freeze until firm (2 hours or overnight).
- Garnish with raspberries and white chocolate curls just before serving.
- Store frozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More