- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 32
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 pints raspberry sorbet, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) bar white chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- Fresh raspberries
- White chocolate baking bar, shaved for curls
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all crust ingredients in small bowl.
Press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until light golden brown.
Spread softened raspberry sorbet evenly over cooled crust.
Freeze until firm (2 hours).
Place white chocolate and 1/2 cup whipping cream in large microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on high, 1 minute; stir.
Continue microwaving 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
Cool 30 minutes or until mixture comes to room temperature.
Beat remaining whipping cream in small bowl until soft peaks form.
Gently stir whipped cream into white chocolate mixture.
Spread over frozen raspberry sorbet.
Freeze until firm (2 hours or overnight).
Garnish with raspberries and white chocolate curls just before serving.