- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 10-ounce jar raspberry preserves
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine all
- ingredients except preserves.
- Beat at low speed until mixture is crumbly,
- about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reserve 1 1/2 c. of crumb mixture.
- Press remaining
- crumb mixture into baking pan.
- Spread preserves to within 1/2 inch from
- edges of the unbaked crumb mixture.
- Crumble remaining crumb mix over
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until
- lightly browned.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More