- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 10-ounce jar raspberry preserves
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine all
- ingredients except preserves.
- Beat at low speed until mixture is crumbly,
- about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reserve 1 1/2 c. of crumb mixture.
- Press remaining
- crumb mixture into baking pan.
- Spread preserves to within 1/2 inch from
- edges of the unbaked crumb mixture.
- Crumble remaining crumb mix over
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until
- lightly browned.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More