- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) salted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons red raspberry jam or preserves
- Place the butter in a small bowl.
- Add the jam and mash with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Chill the butter until needed, but allow it to come to room temperature before spreading.
NotesThis recipe goes with Roast Beef Cocktail Sandwiches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More