- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) salted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons red raspberry jam or preserves
- Place the butter in a small bowl.
- Add the jam and mash with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Chill the butter until needed, but allow it to come to room temperature before spreading.
NotesThis recipe goes with Roast Beef Cocktail Sandwiches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More