- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) salted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons red raspberry jam or preserves
- Place the butter in a small bowl.
- Add the jam and mash with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Chill the butter until needed, but allow it to come to room temperature before spreading.
NotesThis recipe goes with Roast Beef Cocktail Sandwiches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More