- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) salted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons red raspberry jam or preserves
- Place the butter in a small bowl.
- Add the jam and mash with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Chill the butter until needed, but allow it to come to room temperature before spreading.
NotesThis recipe goes with Roast Beef Cocktail Sandwiches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More