- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Lady Fingers
- Raspberry Cream:
- 3/4 cup raspberry puree (Blend Raspberriess, add sugar to taste and then strain mixture)
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 envelope of unflavored powdered gelatin
- Raspberries for garnish
- In a small bowl stir together the gelatin and 1/4 cup of the raspberry puree.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes and then microwave for a few seconds to dissolve the gelatin.
- When the gelatin has dissolved, stir it into the remaining puree.
- Transfer the mixture into a larger bowl ontop of an ice bath.
- Beat the cream until stiff peaks form, then fold it into the puree mixture (which is still resting over the ice bath).
- Line your dish with the ladyfingers, adding your raspberry cream then another layer of ladyfingers, until you end with a smooth layer of the cream on top.
- Garnish with raspberries.
- Let it rest in the fridge for several hours.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More