- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup cornflakes crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (8-ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup sliced almomds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the mix.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together the remaining cake mix, cornflake crumbs,
- 1 egg and 1/2 cup of the butter.
- Press into the bottom and partially up the sides of the prepared pan.
- In a medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, almond extract and remaining two eggs; spread over crust.
- Dollop cream mixture with preserves and gently spread over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle reserve cake mix over the top and drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on cooling rack. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into 32 bars and serve slightly cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More