- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup cornflakes crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (8-ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup sliced almomds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the mix.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together the remaining cake mix, cornflake crumbs,
- 1 egg and 1/2 cup of the butter.
- Press into the bottom and partially up the sides of the prepared pan.
- In a medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, almond extract and remaining two eggs; spread over crust.
- Dollop cream mixture with preserves and gently spread over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle reserve cake mix over the top and drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on cooling rack. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into 32 bars and serve slightly cool.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More