- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 12 cups ginger cookies, crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup marscapone cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 cups fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Make the crust: Combine cookies and melted butter, then press into the bottom of an 8-inch quiche pan with a removable bottom. Chill crust at least 30 minutes.
- Make the filling: In a small bowl, whip the cream until it holds soft peaks. Add the marscapone, mixing well until smooth. Fold in honey, lime juice, and raspberries, reserving about 1/2 cup berries for garnish.
- Spoon the berry/cream mixture into the prepared crust, smoothing the surface with a spatula. Chill at least 3 hours, top with reserved berries, and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More