- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 12 cups ginger cookies, crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup marscapone cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 cups fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Make the crust: Combine cookies and melted butter, then press into the bottom of an 8-inch quiche pan with a removable bottom. Chill crust at least 30 minutes.
- Make the filling: In a small bowl, whip the cream until it holds soft peaks. Add the marscapone, mixing well until smooth. Fold in honey, lime juice, and raspberries, reserving about 1/2 cup berries for garnish.
- Spoon the berry/cream mixture into the prepared crust, smoothing the surface with a spatula. Chill at least 3 hours, top with reserved berries, and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More