- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 large egg
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tblsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 Tblsp raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., coat an 8 inch baking pan with cooking sray.
- To prepare the filling, beat the first 5 ingredients at medium speed of a mixer until well blended, set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Combine sugar and next 6 ingredients, stirring well with whisk. Add to the flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Spread two-thirds of batter in bottom of prepared pan. Pour filling over batter, spreading evenly. Carefully drop the remaining batter and preserves by spoonfuls over filling; swirl together using the tip of a knife to marble.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More