- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1 1/2 cups vanilla protein shake (made with powder and water) or Labrada vanilla
- 4 tablespoons raspberry syrup - or to taste
- 3 tablespoons Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 6 ice cubes
- Pulse in a blender or food processor until smooth and thick.
- Garnish with fresh berries and mint.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Nick's PicksSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More