- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 36 to 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1c unbleached flour
- 1c powdered sugar
- 1c ground walnuts (or any nuts you have around)
- 1/2c butter, softened
- 1/2t ground cinnamon
- 2/3c raspberry preserves
- 1 pint fresh raspberries (optional)
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients except preserves and berries with spoon until crumbly.
- Press 2/3 mixture into an ungreased 9x9 pan.
- Spread with preserves and berries.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top and press gently into preserves.
- Bake until light golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting. I find these easier to cut cleanly if you refrigerate them first.
- Keep these refrigerated for a longer shelf life, but eat them at room temp for best flavor.
NotesThese are quick, easy, and absolutely delicious. When you have fresh raspberries, add them, but if all you have is the preserves, don't let that stop you from trying these out. You'll not be disappointed!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More