- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries (or strawberries), thawed
- 1 pint softened vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup chilled 7-Up
- Beat berries and ice cream until smooth.
- Divide into four 12-ounce glasses, filling about 1/2 full.
- Slowly pour in chilled 7-Up to fill.
NotesHere's another vintage recipe (from a 7-Up recipe booklet, circa 1963) that my kids love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More