- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries (or strawberries), thawed
- 1 pint softened vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup chilled 7-Up
- Beat berries and ice cream until smooth.
- Divide into four 12-ounce glasses, filling about 1/2 full.
- Slowly pour in chilled 7-Up to fill.
NotesHere's another vintage recipe (from a 7-Up recipe booklet, circa 1963) that my kids love!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More