BackstoryA delicious raspberry filled sweet treat the whole family will enjoy.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- additional sliced almonds, if desired
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle. Place a large teaspoon of jam in the center of each circle. Pull the edges of each roll up over the jam and pinch together. Combine brown sugar and crushed almonds in a shallow bowl. Combine butter and vanilla in another bowl. Dip each jam filled roll into butter mixture and then into brown sugar mixture. Place each one, pinched side up in a sprayed muffin cup. If you have any extra brown sugar mixture. Sprinkle over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes.
- Combine all glaze ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over the top of slightly cooled rolls. Sprinkle with sliced almonds if desired.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More