BackstoryA delicious raspberry filled sweet treat the whole family will enjoy.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- additional sliced almonds, if desired
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle. Place a large teaspoon of jam in the center of each circle. Pull the edges of each roll up over the jam and pinch together. Combine brown sugar and crushed almonds in a shallow bowl. Combine butter and vanilla in another bowl. Dip each jam filled roll into butter mixture and then into brown sugar mixture. Place each one, pinched side up in a sprayed muffin cup. If you have any extra brown sugar mixture. Sprinkle over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes.
- Combine all glaze ingredients and mix well. Drizzle over the top of slightly cooled rolls. Sprinkle with sliced almonds if desired.