- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup raspberry spreadable fruit, jam or preserves
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Mix Bisquick mix, oats and brown sugar in large bowl.
- Cut in butter, using fork or pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
- Press half of the crumbly mixture in pan.
- Spread fruit over crumbly mixture to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Top with remaining crumbly mixture; press gently into fruit.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown; cool
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
NotesAnother great recipe using Bisquick. Yum yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More