- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup raspberry spreadable fruit, jam or preserves
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Mix Bisquick mix, oats and brown sugar in large bowl.
- Cut in butter, using fork or pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
- Press half of the crumbly mixture in pan.
- Spread fruit over crumbly mixture to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Top with remaining crumbly mixture; press gently into fruit.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown; cool
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
NotesAnother great recipe using Bisquick. Yum yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Fun appetizers and snacks
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More