- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 cup cream
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/8 tsp lemon juice
- red food coloring (optiona
- Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the semi-sweet chocolate chips and the condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring after every minute.
- Stir until the mixture is completely homogenous and smooth.
- Add the vanilla and salt and stir until combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and refrigerate until this layer is mostly set, about 1 hour.
- Once this layer is set, prepare the raspberry layer: combine the cream, white chocolate chips, and raspberry preserves in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring after every 45 seconds and taking care that the chocolate does not burn.
- Stir until smooth, then add the lemon juice and a few drops of red food coloring, if desired.
- Allow the raspberry-white chocolate mixture to cool to lukewarm, then pour it over the chocolate fudge layer and smooth it in an even layer using a knife or an offset spatula.
- Return the fudge to the refrigerator to set, about 2-3 hours. To serve, cut into 1-inch squares
NotesI found this recipe on About.com. It is excellent! I used raspberry preserves, skim milk instead of cream and a small bit of red paste. You make the fudge using the microwave. What could be easier? Plus it looks impressive. What a nice treat for Valentine's Day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More