- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) margarine or butter
- 1 5-ounce can (2/3 cup) evaporated milk
- 1 7-ounce jar Marshmallow Cream
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 12-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts - optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops Raspberry Flavoring
Lightly grease a 13-x9-inch or 9-inch square pan.
Mix margarine or butter, sugar and milk in a heavy 3-quart saucepan; bring to a full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
Continue boiling 5 minutes on medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
High Altitude: Decrease recommended temperature (234°F) 2 degrees for every 1,000 feet above sea level.
Gradually stir in chocolate chips until melted. Remove from heat.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour into prepared pan.
Cool at room temperature.
When cooled, cut into squares.
Makes about 3 pounds