- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) margarine or butter
- 1 5-ounce can (2/3 cup) evaporated milk
- 1 7-ounce jar Marshmallow Cream
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 12-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts - optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops Raspberry Flavoring
- Lightly grease a 13-x9-inch or 9-inch square pan.
- Mix margarine or butter, sugar and milk in a heavy 3-quart saucepan; bring to a full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 5 minutes on medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- High Altitude: Decrease recommended temperature (234°F) 2 degrees for every 1,000 feet above sea level.
- Gradually stir in chocolate chips until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cool at room temperature.
- When cooled, cut into squares.
- Makes about 3 pounds
NotesThis version makes a nice soft fudge, rich in raspberry flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Get Cookin'See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More