- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large chicken thighs
- 1/2 - 3/4 standard bottle of raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 small jar of raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- chopped parsley
- Combine all the above ingredients except chicken.
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag and pour marinade over chicken.
- Allow chicken to marinade overnight.
- Place chicken on baking pan and discard marinade.
- Bake chicken at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley.
NotesSome people don't care for fruit and meat combinations... however I like the unique taste of sweet and savory combined. Given this, I had a small jar of raspberry jam and leftover raspberry vinaigrette staring at me so I combined them to make a very flavorful raspberry marinade. Here is my recipe for Raspberry Infused Chicken:
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More