- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups ground green tomatoes
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 six-ounce box raspberry-flavored gelatin
- Use a blender, food processor, or meat grinder to grind the tomatoes after removing the stem scar.
- In a 4-quart kettle, combine the tomatoes and sugar; stir over high heat until mixture boils.
- Continue to cook over medium heat at a slow boil for 15 minutes.
- Add gelatin and stir until dissolved. Ladle into jars and cover.
- Store in the refrigerator or freeze.
- Makes 8 eight-ounce jars.
NotesMakes 8 eight-ounce jars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More