- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups ground green tomatoes
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 six-ounce box raspberry-flavored gelatin
- Use a blender, food processor, or meat grinder to grind the tomatoes after removing the stem scar.
- In a 4-quart kettle, combine the tomatoes and sugar; stir over high heat until mixture boils.
- Continue to cook over medium heat at a slow boil for 15 minutes.
- Add gelatin and stir until dissolved. Ladle into jars and cover.
- Store in the refrigerator or freeze.
- Makes 8 eight-ounce jars.
NotesMakes 8 eight-ounce jars.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More