- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups peeled and chopped tomatoes (about 4 pounds)
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 six-ounce box raspberry-flavored gelatin
- In a large kettle, combine the tomatoes, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Stir over high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in gelatin.
- Make certain it is completely dissolved.
- Pour into freezer containers and cover.
- Store in the refrigerator or freeze.
- Makes 8 eight-ounce jars.
NotesMakes 8 eight-ounce jars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More