- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups peeled and chopped tomatoes (about 4 pounds)
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 six-ounce box raspberry-flavored gelatin
- In a large kettle, combine the tomatoes, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Stir over high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in gelatin.
- Make certain it is completely dissolved.
- Pour into freezer containers and cover.
- Store in the refrigerator or freeze.
- Makes 8 eight-ounce jars.
NotesMakes 8 eight-ounce jars.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More