- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 shot of Chambord Liquer
- 1 shot of Raspberry Vodka
- In a six ounce glass, fill half-way with ice.
- Put in shot of raspberry vodka, and shot of chambord.
- Fill with milk, Shake. and enjoy!!!
NotesThese drinks are sooooo good!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More