- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 shot of Chambord Liquer
- 1 shot of Raspberry Vodka
- In a six ounce glass, fill half-way with ice.
- Put in shot of raspberry vodka, and shot of chambord.
- Fill with milk, Shake. and enjoy!!!
NotesThese drinks are sooooo good!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More