- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 oz Ketel One Citroen Vodka
- 3/4 oz DeKuyper Triple Sec
- 3/4 oz Chambord Liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz Sour mixer
- Juice from two lemon wedges
- In metal mixing tin, fill with ice, add the Vodka, Triple Sec, Sour mix and lemon juice.
- Shake thoroughly and strain into chilled Martini Glass.
- Pour the Chambord down the center of the drink for layered affect (red bottom, yellow/white up top)
- Garnish: Lemon Twist, Sugar the Rim
NotesOkay, this a photo of my Raspberry Lemon Drop at Tahoe Joe's Restaurant in Folsom, CA taken a couple of years ago. On weekends I use to enjoy making one of these drinks, but these days I'm mostly a wine drinker. I would love one of these every now and again, though.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More