- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (12 oz each) pink lemonade concentrate, thawed and divided
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 6 whole fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 half-gallon raspberry sherbet
- 4 cans (12 oz each) 7-UP or Sprite, chilled
- For ice ring, combine 1 can pink lemonade concentrate and 3 cups water in a half-gallon container. Pour 3 1/2 cups lemonade in an 8-cup ring mold; reserve remaining lemonade. Freeze ice ring 4 hours.
- Place lemon slices about 1 inch apart over frozen lemonade. Place raspberries between slices. Pour remaining 1 cup lemonade over fruit. Cover and freeze until firm.
- To serve, combine remaining can lemonade concentrate and remaining 3 cups water in a 1/2 gallon container. Pour lemonade into a punch bowl; add spoonfuls of sherbet. Dip ice mold into warm water 15 seconds to release ring. Place ice ring in punch bowl. Add soda; stir until blended. Serve immediately.
- Note: Prepare ice ring a day ahead of time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More